Fashion Time   +  TIME

Is there a cure for this?

I'm not referring to whatever it was that was making me feel like crap the other day. I think I'm truly suffering from some sort of Multiple Fashion-Personality Disorder. During my routine clickfest, I noticed that the looks I loved were all over the place. I went from sexy bombshell to bohemian chic in a swift move of my mouse. What's up with that?

Maybe it's because I envision myself wearing different outfits different places: work, girls' night out, sushi date with my boyfriend...yes, I lead *such* an exciting life! Maybe it's because I just enjoy looking at fabulous outfits. Or maybe I really do need a psychiatric evaluation.

Anyways, my crazy ass is diggin' these looks:

Wearing such bright colors, and wearing them together, would totally take me out of my comfort zone. But the look is so sweet, I think I'll be worth it. Hate the style of her shoes, though.

Photo Credit: www.celebritygossip.com

And the right-click save in this pic is...not Kim! Kimberly Noel's jumpsuit is a CAT-astrophe worse than when poor Mufasa got killed in that stampede. It's actually Kourtney, who looks absolutely adorbs.

Photo Credit: www.celebritygossip.com
If I tried to do a right-click save on this blog, I'm sure I'd also be suffering from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome as well. I stumbled upon Rumi Neely's Fashiontoast blog while I nursed myself back to health. While I'm not even sure I can pull off her look, I just think she's friggin' awesome (and recently named one of the top 10 bloggers by Signature9.com) . Here are two looks that I might not look completely foolish in:

Photo Credit: www.fashiontoast.com

Photo Credit: www.fashiontoast.com Loving the gloves. Loving them!

Photo Credit: Plotocracy c/o www.fashionbombdaily.com
Heading to bed...goodnight, loves!