Fashion Time   +  vintage

*Linked-In*: Fashionista-Next-Door.com--Red Pepa

Loves, I'm super tired so I'm keeping this post short and sweet...this weekend has been super busy! **DISCLAIMER (I make a lot of these on here, don't I?): Please don't mind the title of this blog post. It's supposed to be a play on "red pepper" and my red peplum ensemble. I know, I know--blame it on my delirium! Once again, I'm joining the beautiful Eboni of The Fashionista Next Door for her Style Me Friday link-up. I just loved her peplum look for this challenge (I see a *right-click save* happening in the near future, for sure)

*Right-Click Saved* from: http://fashionista-next-door.com Anywhoo, here goes nothing!

Wanna Right-Click Save?ASOS dressMichael Kors watchVintage bracelet/Vintage necklace worn as braceletRandom sunniesChristian Louboutin shoesLouis Vuitton bag Now I'm off to get some sleep...or at least attempt to get some sleep.