Fashion Time   +  vintage

BFSC: Mullets Are Cool

Well, mullets are cool when they're in fashion-form. Hair mullets...not cool at all.
Here's my first submission for the Big Fat Summer Challenge (BFSC), organized by Jennifer aka Jasifer. Jennifer had the awesome idea of challenging herself along with other fabulous bloggers to push the style envelope a bit. I looked at the list of items all participants have to wear and I'll admit it, I was nervous...but that's the point! We're supposed to try out things we'd otherwise avoid.
I'm hoping this challenge will be a great way for me to boost my confidence and maybe even discover that I look pretty darn good rocking a trend I wouldn't have thought of trying.
I'm easing my way into the BFSC by wearing a dress with a Hi Lo hem, which totally reminds me of a mullet. It's a party in the front and more demure in the back.

I was scratching my face here LOL

Wanna Right-Click Save?Random dress from a boutiqueBelt via Sherane's Vintage ClosetVintage earringsVintage clutchCalvin Klein shoes

Be sure to check out all of the other ladies taking part in this fun summer challenge. You can find their blogs here.
Until next time, loves!!