Fashion Time   +  TIME

Stars In Stripes

Happy 4th of July, loves! Got big plans for the day? I'll be making my rounds to various BBQ's throughout the day. Should be fun!

I was thinking of donning a red and white striped top with a pair of cut-off Levi shorts for a very casual look (a few of the BBQ's will be at the pool), and I was reminded of the right-click saves I've had in the past that have involved stripes.

I'm a bit of a creature of habit, and I've got a thing for black and white...so, it's not surprising that most of my right-click saves include b/w stripes.

Krisitin Cavalleri looking super cute. Love her use of a neutral shoe as an unexpected alternative to all the black she's wearing.

Photo Credit: www.fabsugar.com
This Michael Kors dress worn by Jessica Simpson (left) and Anna Faris (right) is sexy!

Photo Credit: www.intheircloset.com

Yes, I'm obsessed with the Kardashians...and definitely obsessed with this entire outfit. Kim looks gorgeous!

Photo Credit: www.dailymail.co.uk

Have a safe, fun, and fabulous 4th of July!!