Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

My mirrored heels came!
Yay! They're a tad big but nothing a gelatinous insole and a couple extra holes for the buckle won't fix. People didn't seem to love these when I posted about them last week but they're much better in real life - the satin is almost incandescently blue, and I love the cutout heel. This sweater I found at Marshall's a few years ago shopping with my mom. Last time I wore it, my boyfriend's brother (whose aesthetic is more surf/skate than Barney's) declared that it was the coolest sweater he had ever seen in his life and he was going to steal it. I told him it wasn't unisex. And I'm wearing that dress again, I know I know...

Dress, secondhand. Sweater, Wearing your heart on your sleeve (some random Marshall's brand). Belt, secondhand Gap. Gray cable tights, H&M. Heels, Nine West.