Fashion Time   +  shopping

Fun photos
Admittedly, I am rarely inspired by modeling's new faces enough to post, but after catching a first glimpse of the Argentinian Flo Gennaro in Teen Vogue's Love Story editorial this month, I was fascinated enough to scrounge around on thefashionspot for more photos...the girl is amazing, with the sharp catlike eyes I've always been jealous of and a sort of raw energy that translates through in every shot.What is it about Lula that makes me want to be blonde and 4 years old?In a literally ancient issue of Teen Vogue, I tore out this picture and folded it up between the pages of one of my many inspiration journals. I later scanned it, regretting the foolish decision to mar it so. Folds and all, Carine's beauty is mesmerizing, I wish there were more photos floating about on the internet of her in those days.I look forward to Vogue Paris' En Vogue feature every month. The items are always relatable yet inspiring, and the fringey boho accessories, denim shorts, and spring-appropriate boots are no exception. The spread also reminds me how badly I need an oversized brown leather bag...Marios Schwab for Topshop. Lust. Once again, immediately sold out.I'm always weirdly gleeful when new Keira candids surface. She always looks comfortably cozy and masterfully layered while still almost managing to convince me she didn't agonize over what colored beanie and which fabulous bag she should wear. I'm loving the medieval peasant-ish footwear too.Lily Donaldson would have perfect taste in little black dresses.And lastly, I just wanted to declare how much I miss Susan Eldridge. This photo sums it all up.

Teen Vogue Carine pic, scanned by me. Other pics, thefashionspot and keirapictures.com, Paris Vogue scans by member Diorette.