Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Good dirty and bad dirty
I was re-acquainting myself with Kirsten Dunst's style of semi-yore when going through said super-old inspiration folder, and it made me realize how apathetic I am towards her look these days. I mean, this just might have to do with her current whereabouts, but it made me miss the days when she hadn't fully grunged herself out yet. She's always had sort of an unkempt French chic thing going on (well, more than any other Hollywood It Girl), and her outfits were always so simple yet alluring. She makes that canvas APC bag look just as good as her Chanel, and I loved the fact that she didn't wear trendy sweat pants back when it was all about Juicy, she instead had actual elastic ankle ones and made them look cooler. Sigh. Hopefully she'll get better soon.