Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

My Forever21 haul
I caved. I was starting to feel like I was wearing the same thing all the time. However disconnected that thought might be from reality, the urge for newness conquered me and I painstakingly put together quite a varied order from Forever21. In it are included a men's stripey French-reminiscent pullover, a dropwaist feathery concoction that could prove to be disastrous upon receipt (my first Twelve by Twelve exploration!), weird meshy oxford heels, and a jeweled collar/cuff combo that I have no idea what to do with but promptly decided I needed to own. Will be reporting back upon receipt in 5-10 days.

PS - They are now shipping abroad! How wondrous. It seems that their shipping and handling is sort of more outrageous than Topshop's, but at least the clothes are cheaper I suppose..

All pics, Forever21.