Fashion Time   +  shopping

The oxford sandal trickledown
I will readily admit that when I flipped to this photo of Kelly Wearstler (enviable chic thing and darling of any interior decorating publication), my heart started fluttering. Those magnificent and only slightly confusing heels! So much more palatable than the fear-inducing peep toe boots so many intrepid celebrities tried out this past fall. I must be late in the game on this one, because apparently all the mall brands have fashioned their own versions of this hybrid. Blissfully convenient for the 99% of the population that can't spring for the original Louboutins. Though I'm also thinking that a similarly large percentage will find them recoil-worthy. I would definitely have to try them on in real life to determine their necessity to include in my already bursting-at-the-seams shoe collection. What does everyone think, would you wear these?Photo of Wearstler, Fabsugar. Shoe photos from their respective sites.