Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Weekend roundup
Extremely lovely outfit on the ever-intriguing Genevieve Jones. I personally find myself apathetic towards her much wondered about rise on the NY social circuit, it's just fun to ogle her extremely interesting, almost Sevigny-ish fashion choices.While yammering about Facehunted Topshop collabo fans, here's the loveliest lovely looking all vixenish in Christopher Kane's line.I want to try this, it seems like a fun way to play with jeans.So I have pyramid studs in my closet adorning everything from rings to Maryjanes, but this is just extremely noteworthy. I'm not sure who Vanessa's jacket is by (probably Givenchy too), but it's very stop-and-stare, no? It reminded me of this other Givenchy jacket (accompanying pic) from one of French Vogue's En Vogue features last year. They are quite on it, that team of Carine's...Ultraviolet = the new black? Melanie Huynh and Julia Stegner are as convincing as ambassadors of the look could be.Kate Moss' style has been somewhat uninspiring for ohhh the last few years or so, plus if I was gifted with that much beauty, I'm pretty sure I would take more careful care of my skin. Anyway, she still manages to produce magnetic photos now and then, these are just fun to look at, what with the juicy colors, semicreepy Americana themed room, and mind boggling footwear.Marion Cotillard makes this Balenciaga dress not seem insane.Could these be the hooves of anyone but Anna Dello Russo and Carine?Geraldine Saglio - a little safe, but always amazing. And I think it would be pretty accurate to say that Emmanuelle Alt has mastered the (quite terrifying) art of pulling off the cropped pant.I'm pondering breaking out my vintage over the knee boots again...does anyone have any ideas for de-tarting them?

Sources:wmag.com, the facehunter, style.com, theskullset, thefashionspot, nyt.com, mystyle