Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

It's faux
Nothing like a fur shrug to spruce up some gray jeans..I love this (FAUX) piece not only for it's still amazing condition but also for the randomness of the label - "Regina Glenara by Glenoit". I'm thinking Regina was a pretty classy lady.

Anyway, went out with my boyfriend and his sister to one of our frequent haunts on Saturday night..I'm going to miss all of our favorite little spots down here but am getting more and more excited about starting the new job. One of the most daunting aspects of the move is going to be transporting all my clothing and shoes, but luckily I have a little time to figure it out since our roommate is letting me stay a little into March and letting my boyfriend stay until he finds a job in the Bay Area. We really had a lucky situation with him living steps away from the beach, but I can't wait to live in a "real" city.

T, Hanes. Jeans, Forever21. Shrug, vintage. Headband/necklace, Banana Republic. Heels, Nine West.