Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Recent purchases

Doing a little rounding out of the accessory collection..

Lucky Brand fringe tote, via eBay

Marc by Marc Jacobs ankle boots..don't worry they were doubly on sale thanks to Eluxury's extra 30% off. I've been eyeing them since Teen Vogue.

Forever21 ring and cuff, I dragged the bf into every guy's most unfavorite store Monday night, also picked up the tie dye scarf I wore today and the coolest white/rhinestone enamel stripe ring. Wow that sounds horrible, but I swear it's pretty much awesome.

Kors Michael Kors wedges at Marshall's for $24.99. I was quite surprised and then gleeful when I saw they're still retailing at $186 on Zappos. Yes I looked them up.

The editorial responsible for my necessitating of the boots:Images: zappos, eluxury, amazon, forever21, teen vogue.