Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Skipping and dancing
I'm so sorry that daily outfits are a bit of a struggle for the time being, it doesn't make it too easy when it's dark both when I leave for work and when I come back (more due to a harrowing commute involving three different means of transport than fascist hours). This is relatively temporary, and as soon as the boyfriend moves up here (sigh could be a couple months actually), the commute will be no longer and all will be set right. Well, all in terms of properly scheduled outfit documentation. Today I was lucky enough to return to the domicile right before the sun set..these photos should give a glimpse as to how completely Virgin Suicides my parent's house is, and no there aren't any cows lurking about, not for at least two miles north. So ha. Or something. Anyway, this is pretty much my version of a lazy comfy outfit, didn't feel like bothering with heels today and these Minnetonka are pretty much the closest things to Uggs in terms of cushy slipper-like feel and ability to prance nimbly over sidewalk grates and subway stairs. Oddly enough, I've gotten a lot of questions from you beloved readers in regards to said moccasin boots (are they worth buying..what does one wear them with), so hopefully this (and the fact that this is my third pair) will shed some light as to how I feel about them.

Dress, Forever21 with vintage slip underneath. Blazer, Ralph Lauren boys. Hat, Zara (one of my beloved Hong Kong purchases!). Tights, H&M. Boots, Minnetonka. Bag, Aldo. Quite the economical outfit, actually.