Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Facehunted
It feels a little redundant posting Facehunter pics since I'm sure everyone's already seen them but I'm so in love with these two recent girls' looks that I had to share, just in case Yvan isn't on your daily roster.I suppose there are many ways that this could have gone "wrong" but it all works so perfectly together, especially with those striped mittens and that mildly impish gaze. There is almost too much to comment here, from the alive-looking rosette skirt (and I thought I was over rosettes!) and sheer tights to the repeated navy/black combo and carefree fringe boots. Inspired.I love the palette and the mood here. The dusty blue, red, and black are tempered perfectly by the taupe. I'm feeling an almost intimidating, moody Snejana-ish vibe from her and it's kind of awesome. Oh, and cool boots. Do those shorts look like suede to anyone else?

facehunter