Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Jak & Jill: Part Two
I warbled briefly about the Jak & Jil site briefly in March and can't resist posting my favorites from the newer photos. What other site offers such indulgently shoe-exclusive shots? I mean, if you think about it, it is odd that we recognize our fellow human by only about 10% of their physicality. Perhaps we should look into making feet the new face.

I imagine these to be what a fashionable alien that played mental neo-soccer with red giants would wear (Jan Arnold in Pierre Hardy):Adorning the feet of the opposing team (Marie-Amélie Sauvé in Balenciaga):Honestly. I would wear these with EVERYTHING. Pleeease show up on eBay! (Kate Langley in Chloé)I can't say I like white pumps, but I'm falling hard for all things cutout, oxford-y, and hewn of white patent (Emma Elwick in Givenchy):Kate Lanphear is pure sex (in Gucci):Almost too good to be looked at directly, Emmanuelle Alt in THE BALMAIN FRINGE ANKLE BOOTS. These are pretty much my ultimate boot. And I will never own them. Whimper.Visit their blog if you want to die some more. Can't wait for updates Tommy!