Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

On the newsfront
I am so incognito here. This is what I wore yesterday actually, and it is quite a Monday look - all black (well and navy...and leopard print...ok never mind) and moccasin boots for comfort. Though my newest Starbucks barista friend is now calling me "fashion girl" based on this, even though I was wearing a trapper hat when I encountered him this morning. Quite embarrassing.

And I will just note - SO difficult to try to downsize to a clutch for the day. I'm pretty sure I was entertaining my fellow public transporters as I frantically tried to jam my Gwyn Vogue and largish green apple into it at the end of our ride. But more notably, I saw someone steal a lady's purse on the street! All these shop security guards and burly men started chasing the miscreant and he was caught a block down (a YOUNG boy, all surly looking...but I guess anyone would be surly when handcuffed to a stoplight), but perhaps purses with straps are in fact a better idea! Crazy city.

While I'm rambling and working on this next week's auctions (going up tomorrow!), are there any requests for the store? I mean, not really specific or anything, but anything you'd like to see more of - accessories, sundresses, jackets? Would love to hear your input. By the way, the COOLEST high waisted leather ruffle miniskirt coming your way.But you know I really wanted to wear my MJs:

Blazer, Ralph Lauren. Dress, American Apparel. Scarf, H&M. Boots, Minnetonka. Necklace (it's actually all one) and clutch, vintage. Leather gloves, Target.