Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Through the dappled sunlight
I knew I had to have this dress from the moment I saw scans of it from British Vogue last April. Recognizing how I have 60,000 white dresses already, I had the sage wisdom to purchase it in this cutesy lemon yellow. I know, I impress myself sometimes, too. However, I can't get too saccharine and wear the thing with Maryjanes or something (unless they were my studded electric blue ones...hmmmmm) so out came my Aldo triple strap Velcros. I realize how lucky I am that my parents have such an idyllic backyard, it's especially dreamscape-like in the spring...my brother and I used to hang out in this treehouse always and only, even posting a bandit-like sign saying "KEEP AWAY" with red paint splattered all over it (blood, you see). One day I got scared when I saw a big caterpillar there and visits lessened slightly. Now it's sort of rotten and falling apart, and not at all the best place to pose in heels. But I still love treehouses, I've always wanted to live in one.

This would do..imagine the photo possibilities! And how horrifically scary it'd be at night!:Dress, Kate Moss for Topshop. Heels, Aldo. Headband, Forever21.