Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

It will rain denim shorts

YAY my craving for tacky light denim has been fulfilled. I feel so much better now. Today was awesome in 9000 different ways. It's the first official day that I'm working remotely, which means dressing as randomly as I feel like. I might be wearing denim shorts an unusual amount from now on, largely because I think the hardest thing about going to an office every day was not being able to don them. Just warning you.

I know that most, if not all of you, think that I go and get Mystic Tanned bi-daily or something, but I swear to you, I went to a tanning salon once in my life many years ago and am never going back, because it was scary, and it gave me weird splotchy skin that lasted a month. Sick. I actually wear SPF 45 every day, but something about my Japanese/whiteness makes me conducive to darkening as soon as the temperature goes above 70 degrees. I get tan lines from sitting outside and eating lunch for 20 minutes. It's actually very inexplicable, since both of my parents are pretty pale people, buttt my brother's the same way. Maybe we are secretly not their offspring! Who knows.

Tshirt and sunglasses, Urbn. Shorts and boots, vintage. Jewelry, vintage/Forever 21.