Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Beauty Talk
Thought I'd share some of my beauty favorites...beautylish-1.jpg picture by stylebook181. Smashbox eyelights palette (Beam)- I discovered this eye shadow palette last week while trying to find some eyeliner at Sephora. I use a wet Q-tip to dot the inner corners of my eyes.2. Bath & body works coconut lime body butter- I love the scent of this body butter. Always buy it in bulk! 3. Revlon Beyond Natural defining eye pencil- It's a brand new product by Revlon and it works pretty well. I smudge it around your eye for an easy smoky eye.4. Burt's bees milk & shea butter body wash- Another recent discovery that occurred while I was shopping for school supplies. I love how it's chemical-free. 5. Ojon restorative hair treatment- I have very dry hair (probably because I wash it too much), so I've started using this hair treatment. It kind of looks like dirt, but after the first use my hair felt so much better. 6. Stila smudge pots- The description says it's a gel eyeliner and shadow all in one. I personally love using it as a shadow for an undone smokey eye. It's easy to apply and best of all, it doesn't crease that much. Recommended in jet black and chocolate brown.7. Shu Uemura eye lash curler-  Every girl needs one.8. Make Up For Ever eyeliner- Best eyeliner ever. 9. Ojon detox recovery cleansing shampoo- Removes product build-up without being too harsh. I love Ojon's line of hair products! 10. Estee Lauder lucidity loose powder- Provides such a great finish without looking too "powdery."11. Vera Wang Princess perfume- My mom always says every woman should have a signature scent. I'm still trying to find mine, but for now this one is my go-to. 
What are some of your beauty favorites?