Fashion Time   +  shopping

Déjà Vu
The number of similarities was just too funny to pass up:on Omotesando, Oct. 29, 2008.from Tailorable, seen on Swedish site Modeman today
Tailorable is a Korean label launched in 2007, offering suits and shirts based on bespoke tailoring, and pretty good shoes too, all at a reasonable price. The clothes seem to fit impeccably.
I also love the way they style their clothing. I mean, it's nothing ground-breaking, but it's just the right amount of crazy that an average guy can tolerate and successfully pull off. Quite do-able stuff. the plaid blazer, a definite next project.I find suede shoes in this particular shade of brown extremely versatile.I'm also due for getting properly-fitting khakis. I think I'll try having them cut at this length.
They also have an e-shop. Check it out, pretty good stuff!