Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Radical Fashion
One of the books I've been inspired by lately is Radical Fashion, so I thought I'd share some of my favorite images...blkeyes.jpg picture by stylebook18Yohji Yamamoto black cotton jersey bustier dress with inflatable skirt and black velvet hat, Spring/Summer 1999fringish.jpg picture by stylebook18Alexander McQueen razor shell dress, Spring/ Summer 2001dirt.jpg picture by stylebook18Alexander McQueen white sprayed dress with tan leather belt, Spring/ Summer 1999blksheerfinal.jpg picture by stylebook18Jean Paul Gaultier sweater dress in pleated black silk and tulle with long skirt in black silk, Spring/Summer 2000blkdressfinal.jpg picture by stylebook18Azzedine Alaia evening dress in black silk faille, Autumn/Winter 2001
And my absolute favorite....golddress1.jpg picture by stylebook18Azzedine Alaia black silk chiffon dress embroidered with gold pearls.x