Fashion Time   +  photography

On a lazy Sunday afternoon
when I should have been catching up on work that needs to be done, I instead decided to camwhore. My brother just bought a Nikon D90 yesterday, which from what I hear is pretty hardcore professional and paparazzi-grade.Seeing him tinker with his new toy, taking Christmas ornaments and jellybeans as his practice subjects, I volunteered myself as his first human practice subject, jumping at this opportunity to finally post quality pictures on this blog. Here are the photos: Zara hat and shirt, tailor-made blazer, Greyhound pants, Vans sneakers
Given that it was his first time taking pictures on a DSLR, I was already pretty amazed at the clarity of the photos taken. My imagination deficit is partly to blame for the left-aligned off-centeredness of all pictures.