Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

The First Time
So at this point I know no one is reading this, so this doesn't even matter. But I am excited to share my love of film, music, culture, and fashion with anyone who might read this in the future. I love the times of decades past - the 1960s in particular - so that is what I will be turning most of my attention to. If you have any requests for posts or any comments/criticisms, please feel free to message me! I have been working hard to do collages for each of my entries and have been writing long entries because for some reason, I always enjoy reading long entries on other people's blogs. I feel that if I want to convince someone why an actor or a movie is incredible and life-changing, I should tell you more than five or six lines about them. Happy (future) reading!