Fashion Time   +  shoes

mixed up

I just bought this bracelet on eBay in gunmetal and silver..can't wait to get it.(Topshop, Alexander Wang)

What I'd love to wear under everything this spring..both sold out of course.(tfs)

Super old Vogue Paris shots of the gorgeous Laetitia Casta..Loving the jewelry at madeherthink...and these on crack ankle boots from Japanese brand Tsuru that I discovered via The Coveted as well as these Tristan Blair wedges...so damn hot.Unspeakably beautiful Givenchy vest via Luisaviaroma.Rad..longtime readers might remember me buying a pair of white Docs last year that I never bothered to return..might have to dig them up.Natasha in neon at Narciso.Someone please remind me who this knit is by so I can drool all over it more specifically.Wow to this dress I missed on eBay..And finally the AMAZING LANVIN platform sandals that Lucrecia from fashionispoison sent me..I'm still in shock that I can wear them..so much so that I'm kind of scared of them. Worn here with the American Apparel mesh dress, one of my latest AA acquisitions along with the oversized sheer T. Thank you Lucrecia and have fun in NYC!