Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

post modern sleaze

(T Alexander Wang tank, Levi's, Demonia boots)

Yes I went there....my new goth/stripper/Harajuku girl boots came last week. They are FUN....and heavy. Happy late Valentine's day, and more importantly, happy NYFW! I wish I could be there but I think the bloggers are representing very well..and I'm saving my frequent flyer miles for Paris.

Colin's input when I wore these out yesterday.."You're lucky I love you so much". HA. Yes I am.

I promise to do a full-on makeup post soon, as grossly unprofessional as my practices are...but below I'm wearing Wet'n Wild liquid eyeliner, Milani Runway Shadow in Blackout mixed with Aquaphor lip balm to grease it up, Nu Colour pearly shadow at the inner corners, Aquaphor on my lips, Prescriptives mineral powder, and Milani Glimmer Stripes in Honey Glimmer. Obviously, my shoe expenditures require me to stick to drugstore makeup. But seriously, Milani = amazing.

xoxo