Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Dock
flo1-1.jpg picture by stylebook18flo4-1.jpg picture by stylebook18Wow, I didn't think what was meant as a joke would cause such a stir. I come from a family that's constantly joking around, we're always making fun of each other and none us are sensitive nor do we ever take any of it personal. I never meant to hurt anyone's feelings... I seem to forget my sarcasm doesn't translate well on the internet. So if I offended anyone, I apologize.
Anyway, I'm so proud of myself for managing to trot across uneven cobblestone grounds in five-inchers without twisting an ankle. It kind of made me feel like I won't be needing those high-top converse or triple-buckle boots for my European vacation after all!
Wearing vintage wedding dress made into a mini, H&M 40 den tights, Bebe platforms, Marc by Marc bag