Fashion Time   +  shoes

good to be back

(secondhand floral dress and jacket, Urbn tights, Aldo DIY studded boots, Alexander Wang backpack)

It's safe to say that I was absolutely obsessed with this dress a year ago..I wore it so much on the blog that it actually became awkward. But after being immersed in the sea of black that dominated Paris, I seriously became anxious to get home to my closet to find something a little more whimsical.

I finished studding these boots right before we left but the poundage that all the metal added wasn't really gearing up to be suitcase-friendly. Though bringing two pairs of massive Chloe wedges wasn't too ideal either. Anyway, all those buckles were just dying for a little makeover and I'm into how they turned out. Definite contender for favorite spring boot.