Fashion Time   +  travel

Next stop: London
in a few hours, where I can't wait to wear my freshest tailoring project: plaid wool bellbottoms. I plan on pairing them with a trench a la Christopher Bailey for Burberry Prorsum.Here they are, obviously I had to haul them out of my already packed suitcase to share them with you guys.My tailor had a field day reminiscing his 70s golden days where droves of men would come to him, all asking him to make them pants in this odd silhouette. Note the "continental" pockets on this one; I think it gives it that yesteryears vibe.That'll be four days in London, then Paris, then Rome. I'll be gone for just a couple of weeks, and I'll try my very best to blog on the go. Again, if you could suggest must-sees (shopping, dining, nightlife, sightseeing, with emphasis on the shopping) in any of those cities, it would be delightful if you could leave a comment. Until then!