Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Lingering on my Brain
lovetheselooks.jpg picture by stylebook18Some of my favorite looks... the photo in the middle especially. Love the idea of layering a colorful halter dress over a puff sleeve blouse. 

Photos from: Jak&Jil, Dropsnap.jp, and The SartorialistPicture7.png picture by stylebook18Aren't these beautiful?! Thank you to the reader who showed me this shoe collection!!FBACON-1.jpg picture by stylebook18Checked out a book on Francis Bacon a while ago and fell in love with his artwork. Scanned a few of his paintings and now they're hanging up on my inspiration board. Bow back bodysuit SOLD OUTRecent purchase: Motel bow bodysuit from Pixie Market



Beautiful performance by Maxwell.... Please watch!Picture9.png picture by stylebook18And lastly, I love Zucchini. 
xx, The Zucchini Leg Girl