Fashion Time   +  tailoring

Nautical + The Shorts Jumpsuit
I finally got a chance to wear that neckpiece I got from DOM Christian Koban. The chains reminded me of ships so I figured I could work it in to a nautical-inspired outfit.jersey and metal neckpiece from DOM Christian Koban, H&M long-sleeved t-shirt, Casio calculator watch, Zara shorts, Opening Ceremony desert boots

Oh and the next item in line at my tailor's:A playsuit, a romper, a shorts jumpsuit, call it whatever you want---and call me crazy---but I want (need!) one (from men.style.com, Raf Simons SS09)

I want lapels and invisible buttons just like in the photo above. But for my dignity, I'll pull down the hemline by a couple of inches, and add short sleeves much like these:I know black is the safest and chicest option, but guys, any color/fabric suggestions? Gray, navy, tan? I'm a bit afraid tan might make me look like an Aussie forest ranger, but I'm still keeping my options open.