Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

floating upon the surface for the birds, the birds, the birds

(RVCA dress, H&M lace triangle bralette, Forever 21 white feather earrings and necklace turned chain harness, Noir stud bracelet, secondhand wrap sweater, Aldo cutout boots)

  • About a hundred years late on the body chain bandwagon..I ordered this necklace from Forever 21 and when I tried it on it struck me as being one simple step away from a whole new piece. I attached the sides with an old chain from another necklace and I think I'll just have to leave it this way.
  • Made an attempt at a foolish bang blending trick and ended up bobby pinning again. Meanwhile I'm still overdosing on the vitamins you guys recommended..though witnessing Kristen Stewart's Joan Jett transformation has given me a whole new perspective...I still love you Kristen.
  • Colin and I were kind of early to meet up for dinner (at a really good vegetarian restaurant..Jyoti Bihanga) and walked around the block to try to take some photos. The light coming through this old Tibetan shop was just unreal.
  • Thank you for all the love on shoptoast! Sent out about 40 packages today. Even I didn't think I had this much stuff lying around.
  • Wore this sweater in honor of all the random pr emails I've been getting about the new Missoni hotel in Edinburgh..really? I guess I would check it out if I was in the area...one of my best friends does live there and I figure I have to visit her at some point. Plus I really want to see a moor.