Fashion Time   +  Sharon Tate

i'm so tired, i haven't slept a wink
Whenever I'm on vacation from school, I always get into these awful sleep patterns where I stay up until the very early hours of the morning doing nothing (well actually watching a movie on silent while listening to music on itunes while simultaneously googling stuff and eating chips... so hardly nothing...) and then I sleep in late the next day and, because of that, I cannot fall asleep for the next few nights. Tonight is one of those nights. I have now been up for 48 hours straight and counting. And it's really pissing me off. I am not one of those types of people who can function without sleep. I wish I was -- I wish that I could be one of those tortured insomniac artist geniuses who stay up for days writing poetry/painting/smoking Gauloises, but I am simply not. I need my 6-8 hours of sleep. But tonight I don't think is one of those nights. So in trying to be productive, here is a collage of the lovely Sharon Tate. I think that she is one of the most beautiful people from the sixties, and by all accounts she had an even more beautiful personality. But instead of thinking about how wonderful she was and how pretty she was, all I can think is that maybe she was so beautiful because she could get her eight hours of beauty sleep a night.