Fashion Time   +  Rolling Stones

i don't care too much for money, money can't buy me love
Someone had said this of a post a few days ago on Keith Richard's style that they loved the "who the fuck is Mick Jagger?" tee shirt. Well, I too loved it because it is so Keith. I must admit that Mr. Richards must be in possession of the best tee shirts ever made. They are usually a little bit loud, a little bit (socially) inappropriate, and always really great. Well, I did some digging around and I found an exact copy of Keef's tee, which originated from the 1975 Rolling Stones tour of the Americas. There are a lot of imitations out there of this infamous shirt, but this is the closest I've found to the actual version. It even has a sort of faded look to the writing, so you could feasibly pass it off as a vintage original. For a cool $45, you can score this shirt for yourself. It's a little steep for just a tee shirt, but think of it as an investment in your love of the Keef; after all, you can't put a price on love.