Fashion Time   +  tailoring

things I designed
I throw around the word "design" rather loosely, by it I mean I pick out the fabric, take it to the tailor, and explain the concept in 100 words or less.
A shirtI saw the fabric at the store and thought it would make an easy summer shirt. The one blue sleeve was my personal touch. My feelings towards that sleeve differ every time I look at it.
and a pair of pajama pantsInspired by this post on Buckstyle (and frustrated by the fact that I passed up on those fabulous printed H&M printed pj pants from that shoot), I decided to design my own comfy, easy, pajama pants. I opted for a light navy shirting cotton and a wide waistband in black satin a la boxing shorts.close-up of the satin elastic waistband
Craftsmanship may not have come out a hundred percent on point, and odd proportions may have made them too low-rise for comfort wear, but that won't stop me from wearing out my own design proudly!