Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

at sixes and sevens



Something I've been excited about for months now - along with several other bloggers, I've had the amazing opportunity to collaborate with London-based company Borders & Frontiers and the tshirt I designed is finally available for purchase. I love the look of screen printed black and white photographs and wanted something mildly abstract so as to be more wearable..I chose this photo I took through the windshield on an abnormally windy and stormy late afternoon drive back from Palm Springs and disintegrated the edges for a worn-in, vintage feel. It's handprinted 100% organic cotton and is available via the button on the left sidebar. I can't wait to get mine and play around with it.

Please email info@bordersandfrontiers.com if you have any questions and thank you so much to Karoline and Andrew for all your hard work!