Fashion Time   +  projects

One Sleeve Wonder
Remember this patterned, band-collar, one-blue-sleeve shirt I designed that I wasn't feeling 100% happy about?Well, I ended up wearing the shirt for four days in a week, sometimes even impatiently waiting for it to dry on the clothesline (and subsequently wearing it partially wet!). The light, breezy fabric and the generous cut made me want to reach for the shirt as I dressed up day after day.Ray-Ban tortoiseshell glasses, shirt by me, Cheap Monday jeans, Bottega Veneta moccasinsI fell in love with the idea, but it took time for me to warm up to the idea incarnate. I guess things you design have their way of growing on you.
P.S. Thanks for the congratulatory words on the Mykromag mention, I really appreciate it. Oh and 51 followers now! Thanks for the love, guys, keep it coming!