Fashion Time   +  shopping

Something to be thankful for: finding the perfect penny loafers.
I have found the perfect penny loafers......and they come with specially-embossed Bottega Veneta currency!
It's been a long time coming, I wrote a blog entry on my search for the perfect penny loafers back in September 2008. More than a year after, I end up with the most fabulous among the options I put up for myself in that post.Bottega Veneta penny loafers (photo via Browns)
The slimmer profile and slightly longer vamp bring comfort and wearability, while the zigzag-edge tongue and the antique brass pennies give it that little something extra.

I purchased them (discounted beautifully!) at Woodbury Commons, my idea of the happiest place on earth. Who would have thought that after more than a year, these shoes would be there waiting for me, marked down and in my size? They're the most fantastic footwear fluke!On my red desk. I can stare at them for minutes.