Fashion Time   +  Celebrity Style

Celebrity Style Inspiration - Alexa Chung
Some magazines have quoted her as 'the next Kate Moss', others say she is one of the most influential style icons of the decade.

I absolutely adore her quirky and eclectic outfit ensembles and natural understated beauty. When I look at images of Alexa with her laid-back & seemingly effortless style I feel less pressure myself to make sure my hair colour is touched up constantly, and that it's really OK to mix and match patterns, accessories and clothing items a little more daringly. I'm not sure I'm edgy enough to replicate one of her looks I remember seeing which combined knee-high socks, a tartan frock and brogue shoe boots however I still love to look at her beautiful photos and clever outfit combination's for inspiration.

Today I hope you too enjoy style, beauty & hair inspiration with Alexa Chung...Alexa is just so naturally beautiful. (Image Marie Clare)Alexa & her Chanel Shoes - Looooooove... (Image Busszorthy Blog)A simple outfit combination yet to completely perfect..