Fashion Time   +  Personal

Denim Shirts & Ray Bans
(H&M Men's Denim Shirt, H&M Shirt, Modern Vintage Boots)

I got my very first Polarized Raybans and man, they are so awesome. I was so happy to find these I got my sister the big wayfarers (remember me tweeting about how broke I was? now you know why. haha)
Well, the Raybans are kind of an early birthday present from my bf. ehehehe I heart u Wesley Mason.Btw, Can my laugh be any less hideous? I was talking to my Ira that I needed to do my obnoxious outfit pose and I guess I thought it was really funny. hehehe

Oh, and I promise to post a better picture of my sister. I swear, we really don't look alike. People never believe us when we say we're sisters. The only picture we took together is with her phone. It's really hard to be in a picture together when our noggins are kinda huge......... hahaha
For those who have asked:
The Forever 21 Jacket is a Size Small and yes it's kind of an olive green color.
The BB Dakota Faux Fur Vest is also a size smallThe Feather Necklace is from the Fairfax Flea Market. I got it for $15 the past Sunday.