Fashion Time   +  hair

the abbreviated necktie and other novel neckpieces
Bow ties don't seem to turn heads today as much as they did, say, two years ago. Enter Volkan Celic, a Turkish-German designer and recent graduate of Esmod fashion school in Berlin, who just launched a neckwear collection with a handful of pieces that piqued my interest.The most graphic in the collection I think, this bow tie reminds me of those DIY velvet-ribbon bow ties, only stiffer, inversely proportioned, and upside-down.This one's more sober than the others, but different enough to keep things interesting.I'm seriously considering rocking the abbreviated necktie: necktie in origin, bow tie in spirit!A festive candy-wrapper bow tie in black and gold lame.And the piece de resistance, a semi-stiff neckerchief adorned with a black silken fringe "waterfall": part dramatic, part ridiculous, 100% The Dandy Project approved.
And speaking of fringe, I think the model's randomly curved blunt bangs are noteworthy. I'm in the market for a new haircut, any suggestions?

via The Fashionisto