Fashion Time   +  today's special

LOST TIME IS NEVER FOUND AGAIN
Mood [Confused]
Currently Playing [Lights - Second Go]
Hong Kong tofu shirt, UP men's britain belt, Zara drop-crotch jeans, Ebay/Costa Blanca X accessories

I don't think a lot of Canadians would be too pleased to see my British belt. XD I'm not British nor have I been to Britain. But I've always loved blue, red and white together. Those colours are bold. 4th gold medal for the red and white team last night in men's skeleton. When I was watching the race yesterday, I kept thinking to myself that someone can get seriously hurt from this sport. I mean, did you see how fast they were travelling down the hill?! Going head first with only a helmet to protect your head? Too dangerous for my likings.

On a side note, my only pair of white/black oxfords finally walked their last walk the other day. The sole of one of them cracked and torned apart. Luckily, it was snowing or raining on that day. This means I need to invest in another pair very soon.

Strange Things #2:
Human thigh bones are stronger than concrete