Fashion Time   +  today's special

MY FIRST TIFFANY
Mood [Ecstatic]
Currently Playing [None]

As I am watching the closing ceremony of the 21st Olympics Winter games in Vancouver, I can't help but feel little butterflies in my tummy. I can't even remember how many times I've been brought to or close to tears by these winter games. I'm so encouraged and moved by the courage of these athletes. 14 gold medals for Canada? That's AMAZING! My favourite moment is without a doubt the men's hockey finals that took place a few hours ago. Crosby, you are the nation's hero right now!

Besides being glued to my television screen, I also went shopping this past weekend and picked up this size 4.5 1837 silver ring from Tiffany & Co. It's a gift from my Grandma as an early graduation present (though it's not till 2012), I think she's just coming up with an excuse to buy me something. She's so sweeeeeet! Thanks Grandma!