Fashion Time   +  shopping

どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう
Mood [Hungry]
Currently Playing [DBSK - Why did I fall in Love with You?]
Some of the stuff I bought over the weekend and other stuff that arrived in the mail this past week.

1) New nail polish colours from Revlon (#85 Minted & #115 Peach Pearl) and Nicole by OPI (I needed a new top coat).

2) Close up of my nails at the moment. Revlon in #85 Minted. In general, I was never a big fan of Revlon nail polish. It still leaves little streak marks that needs to be smoothed out by a top coat. However, the colour is very stunning & perfect for spring.

3) My round glasses have just arrived from ebay. They came just in time for the sunny and warm weather we've been having in Toronto.

4) If you remember from my previous post (MY FIRST TIFFANY), my fingers are really thin (size 4/4.5). Thus, a lot of general stores (like Forever 21, Aldo or H&M) do not carry any rings that would fit me. So I heard about these Ring Snuggies, which are these clear bans that you can slip onto your over-sized rings to make them fit. They come in various sizes and I must say these are pretty amazing! Now most of my rings can fit my tiny fingers and I also buy rings from any stores. You can find these on ebay and Claire's Accessories also carries them.

5) This is how I found Teddy (JL's valentine's day present for me last year) when I woke up this morning. I almost kicked him off of my bed. haha!