Fashion Time   +  today's special

DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE SUN
Mood [Full]
Currently Playing [KAT-TUN - Keep the Faith]
Forever 21 vest, skirt & shoes, DBSK encore concert cartoon JaeJoong shirt

This outfit was clearly not warm enough for last night's weather. I had to switch the skirt for pants the moment I stepped out of the house. Luckily, I only had to go to school and work, then to JL's house. My usual friday nights consist of bumming around JL's house with deliveries and Super Smash Bros. Exciting I know...

Three hours of sleep last night and I still manage to wake up to get to work. However, my brain is dead. I'm scheduled for a driving lesson (For my G Licence) at 4:30pm today, don't know how I'll muster enough energy for it. Can't think of anything interesting to write so I'm just going to keep it short. Have a great Saturday!

PS, Are there any DBSK/TVXQ fans out there? I swear JaeJoong was my first love.