Fashion Time   +  strange things

IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU'RE GOING, ANY ROAD WILL TAKE YOU THERE
Mood [Super Tired]
Currently Playing [Enrique Iglesias Ft. Ciara - Taking Back My Love]

1) These are the different pink lipsticks that I own that are available in your local drug stores. Here's an anecdote, I can't wear any other colour lipstick other than different shades of pink. I've tried everything else, but all the other colours make me look so old. I've always wanted to pull off bright red lips, but I look horrible. I blame the shape of my thick and tiny lips =/ However, if you are looking for pink shades, I definitely recommend these shades by Maybelline, Cover Girl and Rimmel.

2) Swatches for the lipsticks mentioned above. The Maybelline one is pretty similar to the Rimmel one. However, my favourite one is still the Maybelline "Pink Please". It looks so natural on and it has a really nice smell to it. Haha! The taste is also different from other lipsticks. It has kind of a sweet taste, which I really like. I hate that really regular lipstick taste.

3) A package came for me last week from Forever 21 and these were inside. (Thanks to the free shipping code I received last weekend, I didn't have to spend over $75) Very excited about my two light jackets, they arrived just in time for the spring weather. The pink bow headband is so cute that I couldn't resist buying it. I think I have more than 10+ bow headbands, but there is always room for more.

Strange Things #3:
In Singapore, it is illegal to chew gum.