Fashion Time   +  today's special

LOVE AFTER LOVE AFTER LOVE
Mood [Cold]
Currently Playing [DBSK - Last Angel]
Lamb-Lamb DS Skin

I never leave anywhere without my Nintendo DS Lite and Pokemon is definitely on the top of the favourite games list. So why I had decided to make a post about this is because yesterday JL decided to take me shopping at Upper Canada Mall. Yeah, it was quite the trip to get there considering I live more than an hour drive away from the mall. But he decided to go anyways because either of us have been there before and he wanted to get some shopping done. However, instead of buying anything that he had intended to get, JL was so excited when he saw this little bounce ball that was a Pokemon Great Ball in Toys R' Us. Sometimes I wonder how a $3.99 toy can make a boy so happy?

PS, JL had recently bought me a PSP so we could game together. We are quite addicted.