Fashion Time   +  Reviews

[REVIEW] - DOLLY WINK BY TSUBASA MASUWAKA
Mood [Tired]
Currently Playing [DBSK - Stand By U]
I'm a sucker for anything that's pink and has a bow on it. Dolly Wink by Tsubasa Masuwaka 益若つばさ, I think defines cuteness. When I opened the package I received today to find my Dolly Wink eyelash case, I was estatic! I had to photograph it and blog about it right away! (and of course, put all my false lashes in it). I've been looking for a storage case for all my false lashes for such a long time and when I came across this case, I had to buy it. This case is an easy way to store and to carry your false lashes with you. It'll come in handy when I go on vacation in May. It even has a divider where you can separate your top lashes from your lower lashes. It's so CUTE! (^.^)

The Dolly Wink line (came out last November) consists of several different fake eyelash sets with names like “Baby Cute”, “Dolly Sweet”, “Sweet Girly” and “Pure Little”. Both top lashes and lower lashes are available in this collection. There are also eyeliners (liquid & pencil), eyelash glue and the eyelash storage case available – all in insanely cute packaging, of course. The motto for Dolly Wink is: "Every girl can become a doll! For the girl who wants to be Otona Kawaii (大人可愛い) , it's a present from Tsubasa". Here's some photos of the other items:


For those of you who don't know Tsubasa Masuwaka 益若つばさ, here's a quick bio: she is also known as TSUBASA, she models in magazines like Popteen and Egg. Tsubasa started her singing career in 2007 singing her first song "Magic to Love" on the compilation album "Gazen Parapara!! presents Campus Summit 2007". Masuwaka also has a clothing brand called LIZ LISA.

Sadly, I haven't purchased anything else from this collection because it's so over-priced on Ebay. I'll wait till I go back to Hong Kong in May to get my hands on the rest of the products! I can't wait! (^__^) I've read amazing reviews about the eyeliners, I must try them out!

Here's her website, however it's only available in Japanese.