Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

SURROUNDED WITH ABUNDANCE
Mood [Stressed]
Currently Playing [Lady Antebellum - Need You Now]

I Picked up this Betsey Johnson purse this past weekend at B2. I wanted a Betseyville purse for the longest time, but I have been very unhappy with her latest designs. This one, I did like. The originial price tag say that it was $140 and the sale price was only $49! Seriously, I could feel my heart raced when I saw the price tag. I quickly grabbed it and took it to the cashier. I later found out that there was an additional 30% off the last ticketed price. So I only paid $35 (with tax) for the purse. The sales lady gave me a weird look because I was left speechless. I still can't believe they left me walked out of the store with the purse, for that price. I thought I stole it.

PS, I have yet to come up with my thesis for my paper that is due on Friday.