Fashion Time   +  today's special

THE ABSENCE OF FLAW IN BEAUTY IS ITSELF A FLAW
Mood [Sick]
Currently Playing [Shota Shimizu - Let Go]
H&M jean shirt, Ebay tights that looks like over-knee stockings, Forever 21 bow accessory, Spring shoes

The change of weather in Toronto has been so crappy! It's so nice and warm in the morning/afternoon and then it turns so cold at night. It's gotten be sick! I can't completely blame the weather for it though: the lack of sleep and eating tons of junk food has definitely contributed to my sickness. =( Finishing that last bag of Mini Eggs from work last night did not help at all!

I saw Shutter Island two nights ago. Sadly, it was not as great as other Leonardo Dicaprio movies. Though I'm a huge fan of his, the movie didn't deliver.

Ps, I have a free shipping code for Forever 21 Canada, if anyone is interested, contact me! : )

I want to thank Serena for giving me the BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER award. You rock my world!