Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

these are a few of my favorite things
I return to you after a week in the sun, properly crisped and ready to blog once again. The oh-so-wonderful Gloria from musings & inspiration gave me this award, and I am eager to respond.Ten Things That Make Me Happy:
1. Shopping. Even buying a tube of toothpaste makes me happy.
2. Watching 35mm film prints. There is a local theatre where I live that screens a lot of Hitchcock and Truffaut films - this is my version of heaven. 3. Waking up in the morning to find your skin looking lovely and fresh, and knowing you look beautiful without a spot of makeup on.
4. Listening to Frank Sinatra records, especially on a cloudy day.
5. Film posters in foreign languages. 6. Discovering a really wonderful book, and then sharing it with friends.
7. Convincing people I am the perfect gal for Paul McCartney, which I am.
8. Vintage magazines. 9. Daydreaming, which I do a lot.
10. Love, love, love.
I am cut for time right now, but this week I will edit this post to include all the lovely bloggers I would like to award. XOXO